Ultra vacs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DK lawn care, Feb 12, 2008.

1. DK lawn care

DK lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

2. DK lawn care

bump******

3. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

Your good to go!!!! Now get bidding.

4. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

You can check with our Exmark sponsor on here. I looked at a mulching kit that they said would fit my model Exmark but when I showed it to the sponsor found out it would not,so I saved myself wasted money.

5. DK lawn care

Thanks for the info! And ur positive bout this? Im talking to him about a buy it now price. What do u think i should buy it for? They sell them new around me for $1100. So i wonder why his price is so high?

6. DK lawn care

How do i talk to him?

7. QualityLawnCare4u

Go to our Exmark sponsor forum on here and you can give him the ebay item number of just ask him if the part number is comparable with your machine. I emailed him the ebay url and he quickly emailed back and said it would not fit my machine.

8. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

If you can get a new one for $1100 why not get a new one? That one in the pics had been hit acouple of times- you can tell from the pics. I would get new and than have no problems.

9. QualityLawnCare4u

10. QualityLawnCare4u

A new one here sells for 1400 for the 2 bagger and 1600 for the DFS and that does not include putting it together and installing the hardware. If this fits your mower need to figure your shipping cost plus buying price. Unless you get this one real dirt cheap a new one may be a better buy.