1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

UltraCut on LazerHP for 2005 ???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tider6972, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Tider6972

Tider6972 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

Have any of you heard if this deck/mower combo will indeed be available??? or is it just wishful thinking ?
  2. KCON1

KCON1 LawnSite Member

3. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

Welcom to lawnsite KCON. Just a tip dont type in all caps. Its considered yelling on the internet, and is thought rude of people when they do it. Im not knocking ya, Im letting ya know cause I didnt know when I started posting on the internet.
  4. KCON1

KCON1 LawnSite Member

ok i just do it to save hitting the shift key because I hate typing
  5. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

A lazer HP is not available with a 60" deck, nor is it available with an ultracut deck at this time.

As for the HP coming out with an ultracut deck..................
    That's the rumor and I believe it will happen.
    I for one will be happy if they do.
  6. KCON1

KCON1 LawnSite Member

If that is true why is there one on my trailer please explain because it sure says LAZER Z HP AND THE DECK IS A 60 INCH CUT(ERGO THE THREE 20" BLADES I BOUGHT THE OTHER DAY) and it has ULTRACUT IN BIG LETTERS ON THE DECK TO. if you would like i can mail you some pics
  7. KCON1

KCON1 LawnSite Member

If you are still in doubt as to this go to Ex Marks web site click on products then click on lazer z liquid cooled and it plainly states that the 27 hp Kawasaki is available with either 60" or 72" ULTRACUT DECK. thank you very much
  8. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

we are talking about the lazer z HP. not the the lazer z liquid cooled. the lazer z hp comes with 44", 48" and 52" all of these are the tri-vantage decks
  9. KCON1

KCON1 LawnSite Member

Why not step up to the straight out Lazer Z with the same 23 hp kohler and you can get the 60" ultracut deck. or will that cut down on your manuverability to much
  10. KCON1

KCON1 LawnSite Member

and i'm sorry the liquid cooled version does not carry the hp on the name. just Lazer Z. so if Mr Dvmcmrhp52 had actualy paid attention to what i said since he is the all knowing on Ex Marks he would have realized we were talking about to different mowers and left me alone. I 'm new here cut me some slack. But if you try and tell me I'm lieing about something I get upset . Which is how I took his little reply to my post.