turfmanagementspecialty LawnSite Member

Anyone use it? Results?
  2. hobbsd

hobbsd LawnSite Senior Member
    from west wi

good stuff
  3. regularguy

regularguy LawnSite Member

I use a similar product Uflexx, I believe that it is made by the same manufacturer as Umaxx. I like the product as it is 100% time release and I get good color over the entire 6 week period that it is available, it seems that many fertilizer products that I see for sale have only a percentage of nitrogen that is released over time and the rest of the nitrogen is urea, I don't seem to get the quick burst of growth with the Uflexx but a more controlled even growth. I can also buy Uflexx 46-0-0 which I like as my P and K levels are all very high (confirmed by yearly soil tests) because of years of using mixed products that contained P and K that I didn't need. I really like the product.
  4. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

I used the UFLEXX for the last 2/3 of my pre-emergent app(Round 1). I had excellent results with it. The lawns I did 7 weeks ago with it have awesome color. I'm sold and will use it from now on in my tank mix apps that require nitrogen and good color for an extended period.
  5. regularguy

regularguy LawnSite Member

I guess there is a couple of other benefits that I forgot to mention in my earlier post. I spread the Uflexx in a granular spreader because my sprayer is small and does not have agitation, according to the bag you can mix the Uflexx with water like the earlier post mentioned and spray it with the same good results. Also when I open a bag of Uflexx there is never any fines, the entire bag is the same size granule or prill or whatever the correct term is for that particle size and that makes spreading with a granular spreader much easier and more accurate. Again I am sold on the product.

VARMIT COMMISSION LawnSite Senior Member

The uflexx I buy is about $6.00 bucks cheaper than the umaxx. I used the 46-0-0 melted in with my pre-m and was really impressed with the results. Called to order 3 pallets yesterday and supplier said a uflexx plant burned down and there is a shortage of it and he is about to buy scu to replace it until more is avaliable. UFLEXX is a great product. It is what I replaced Lesco's fert. with. Saved a LOT of money too. I hope 3 pallets get's me through till more is available.