1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Jan 3, 2009.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Helllllll yea!!! The more the merrier...there was over 200 people last summer! Come one come all...

Hey...how do you post videos on here...i can't do it!!!! I have some good ones down that slide...
  2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Post em on Youtube and then put up a link...
  3. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

WOW!! :cry:The heat from the tarp browned the grass a ft to the right side of the tarp. Where the sprinklers were:confused:
    Bet that party got CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

That looks to me like another couple of add on services. Lawn painting for special events, temporary slip and slides where possible. That's something you don't see every day. Bet the margins are better on that then cutting grass too.
  5. ryry278

ryry278 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey what kinda tarp are you using? We used house wraps last time but we were looking for something bigger and more durable/ How did you stake it too? Every year we have a huge slip in slide on our hill and firework war July 4th. yea i know dangerous but what can you do
  6. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Dude, havent seen a slip and slide like that since my college days. Put a couple of drops of dawn soap at the top and see how far off the tarp into the grass you can slide.
  7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm adding myself to the attendants list if you dont mind LOL. With that many people you almost need a cop and ambi on hand if anyone gets hurt. Sweet idea though, thats awesome.
  8. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Looks Like Fun!!!
  9. Alpha Property

Alpha Property LawnSite Senior Member

road trip next augest? lol that looks like wayyy too much funn
  10. MSS Mow

MSS Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

hey nice pad too.