Ummm...WOOOOOPS!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Jan 3, 2009.

Tags:
  1. thu cutting edge

thu cutting edge LawnSite Senior Member

just fertilize with a decient amount of nitrogen. make sure it a fast release. try a 20-5-5. that should green it up in no time. but not to much or it will burn it like it was.

2. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Hahahhahaha...CrystalCreek you're too funny!!! I live up in New Hampshire...the motto here is "Live Free of Die"...you better show up next summer with the beer truck!!!

hottub1.jpg

rochefest.jpg

3. PR0 TURF

It's a thick sheet of plastic from Home Depot...it was a huge roll. I think it is 4 mil thick?? It was the thickest they had...works awesome! Our first year we used a tradtional blue tarp...but it didn't really work as good as the stuff we have now.

Fireworks war....daaaaamn!!!!:usflag:

4. PR0 TURF

Hahaha do it up man...you'd prob know quite a few people there. Yeaa...the ambi could be a good idea...gets crazy late. :drinkup:

Did you have to go sand at all this morning?? It was real icy...i went out arond 330am and hit all our places...just got home now. All the town trucks were out & a few local guys.

5. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Lucky Star Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Check out this slideridin.com thats my friends backyard

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like the damage to the lawn was more then worth it!

7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Yeah never heard about it before, i'm sure i must know someone there. I can round up a few more good people. You don't invite clients right? hahaha

No sanding for me. Some places open so late that the lots were already wet. checked them though. other places are on call, saving any money they can.

Yup the town was out. My accounts are places of business offices and residential no CVS, stores or banks.

8. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like the damage was totally worth it! Nice stripes though at least what's not dead lol.

9. pbrad

pbrad LawnSite Member

pro turf is awsome but they wont salt my drive way

10. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

what:confused: thats random:dizzy: