Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Jan 3, 2009.

1. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

2. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh Boy that looks like FUNN!! I acan remember back in the day we would have parties like that the only diffrence was that my house did not have a beautiful front lawn like that!! Nowadays the kiddos are the one running down the slip n slide while dad plays referee/paramedic/regulator.haha. Gig time kudos on your zest for life and work. A WISE MAN ONCE SAID......"we work to live not live to work"
  3. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Pro-turf, next year, do it true baller style and have an ice sculpture built with the alcohol run. Its always a favorite!
  4. Grasskeepers

Grasskeepers LawnSite Member
    from Alberta

i hope you had some dish soap on the tarps, it incearses the fun factor
  5. CMLawnCare

CMLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from CT

PRO TURF- whats goin on man!! Go Big of Go Home should be the motto by the looks of everythin! SIck hot tub!! haha... so is that whole place yours?... the house and shop? and i hope you have a solid fireworks show considering us guys from CT have to head up and cross into your state for the good stuff for our summer parties.. Summers gettin close!
  6. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Hahaha...thanks know it...go big or go home! Yea thats my all works out really well. I'll let you know when the next party is & if you're up for a roadtrip im sure it'll be worth it! I've been slacking on LawnSite for the last month or so...I've gotta get back on the ball!
  7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

What is this talk about ProTurf not salting a drive?
  8. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Ohhh...that guy is from Michigan...he called me one day to talk about work things & pick my brain etc. That was just a joke he said to me...he's a good kid. We don't do any it's all just a joke...i know it looked confusing from the outside loking in.
  9. stroker51

stroker51 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, I know what I'm doin on my parent's back yard this year!!! It's about twice that steep, and the slide could end in their pond, hmm..... I been lookin at houses in town for my first place, then I see things like that and it makes me reconsider that big time in favor of a place out in the country like I wanted to do at first. I wonder how much of a road trip it would be to your place from kansas.....
  10. juspayme

juspayme LawnSite Senior Member

that would be a good picture with your competitions name on a door hanger. lol j/k