1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Unbeatable Pricing Plan

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Grasboy, Feb 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grasboy

Grasboy LawnSite Member

I actually have a good idea. What I want to do is offer people a free summer of mowing if they pay $21.95 / month. It's kind of like AOL and Compuserve. They would get unlimited service at a low monthly rate of $21.95. Think about it - no one else is offering this service. It would destroy all the competition and make customers happy. They won't expect a good job - therefore, I can keep this Murray 21&quot; and my electric weed eater and blower. <p>Have any of the rest of you tried a low monthly rate ($21.95). I will mow the yard a max of 3 times a month (with full service). Also, like internet - they can get the service any time they &quot;dial-up&quot; between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. <p>Feel free to use my idea - I'm sure it will provide you with many clients and service!!!<p>Thanks,<br>Grasboy
  2. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

grasboy--I think you've stumbled onto something. I for one would like to take you up on your pricing plan. can you come to TN and get started on my lawn right away?<p>GEO
  3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I wouldn't unload my equipment for that price if I got that much each week. I feel you are way to low.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>
  4. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

LOL, if you come to my town expect an unfriendly welcome!!! Gee I hope this was a joke, but if not, give it a try. I guarentee Jenny Craig will hire you as a spokesperson by the end of the summer after you've pushed 1000 yards and not eaten worth a s$44!<p>Funny Guy!
  5. He could buy the garden weed wessel and<br>make his own dandelion salad.
  6. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

are you cutting grass or smoking it, lmao
  7. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

my minimum is 15 dollars for a lawn per week if you would mow for that price i could really get you some work up here in michigan.(some of the 15 dollar lawns take me 5 minutes to cut)<br>
  8. ashlandscaping

ashlandscaping Banned

Hey grassboy your hired I have 180 lawns for you to mow. I will sub all my work out to you. Can you come to the Chicago area??? You would save me thousands on my labor costs. So when do you want to start???????
  9. Grasboy

Grasboy LawnSite Member

This is NO JOKE!!! None of you seem to see the incredible client potential! Sure, I may start out a little rough - but so did America Online! Just look at them now! They are a multi-billion dollar business. The most successful part will be the fact that they (my customers) can call me any time of the day they need me. Unlike you all - who dictate when you will cut and on your terms. I will be open to the customer. <p>My other option is $45.00 / month for UNLIMITED services. These include, but are not limited to :<p>1)Mowing<br>2)Edging<br>3)Weed Whacking<br>4)Bush trimming<br>5)Weed pulling<br>6)Leaf Raking<br>7)Dog poop clean up<br>8)Flower planting<br>9)Aeration<p>It'll be just like the internet - &quot;Call me up, and I'll clean you up!&quot; -&gt; That's my business moto. Are there any other suggestions you all might have for my business? It is in the Florida area.<p>Thanks,<br>Grasboy
  10. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

come up here to michigan i can get you a billion dollars in work.<br>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.