unbelievable

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by medimac, Aug 17, 2004.

1. medimac

medimac LawnSite Member

The other day we pulled up to a customers house and across the street is parked another lawn care truck and equipment or should I say SCRUB. I couldn't believe what I saw. Here is a guy operating a walk behind mower on a sulky. He is dressed in hospital scrubs and on top of the gas tank he had an approx. 4 year old boy sitting on top while he was mowing.

2. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

is it really so hard to think??

3. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

We all know or should know that having children as riders on power equipment is a huge no no. The Scrub wearing the scrubs now that is funny.

Gravely_Man

4. chevyman1

chevyman1 LawnSite Senior Member

a child on the gastank?!?!??!! did you call the authorities? that's endangering the welfare of a child

5. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

I usually don't interfere with other people's business...but I probably would have in that case. :blob2:

Some people have NO common sense what-so-ever.

Buck

6. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

People are jack as$'

Last trip to yellowstone NTL. park, the day before a couple decided they wanted a picture of their 2 year old son sitting on a WILD buffalo. the buffalo killed the baby, and one parent and severly wounded the other, if i recall correctly.

I simply laugh when i hear how dumb people are now.

trevor

7. chevyman1

chevyman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Kinda like how I laugh trevor when I see people actually live ON PURPOSE in an area of Kansas called 'Tornado Alley' and then wonder why they have to pick up their homes and start over every so oftne....swift!

8. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

lol......hey, we better tell all those Florida people to move because of their hurricane season every year.....lol.

9. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Child on top,no,no, no

But if he is using a Commerical WB with a Sulky why is he a "Scrub"?

10. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

This should get interesting...