1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

uncertain news

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnboy82, Aug 16, 2001.

1. i am not sure if this is good or bad. but here goes. we hear on here both good things and bad things about our dealers. well i have here a good thing done by my dealer. but its bad news :(

please be advised that during the last week there has been a rash of equipment burglaries in the local areas- we strongly recommend that you take every measure to make sure that your equipment is secure at all times.

vinnie & pete

i know that they sent his note out to at least 100 or 150 customers. the date on the letter was 2 days ago. i just gotta say that its a really nice thing to do to send this out to so many people- they signed their names and not the business name- really caring people. and also- that it is a real shame that widespread equipment theft is becoming a common thing.
  2. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

I always take the time to lock my stuff up, somehow, to make sure it stays mine. If we take just a little time, we can usually keep all our stuff. It is sad that a dealer felt the need to send out the letter. It sounds like it might be really bad there. Makes you start looking for the enclosed trailers too.
  3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

We always lock my stuff, always! Just 1/2 day without something would hurt the pocketbook. Cheaper to lock it and keep it.