1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Under Armor

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by cgaengineer, Aug 12, 2007.

1. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Does anyone know where to get shirts similar to Under Armor shirts in bulk? Has anyone seen anything like this?

I got a few UA shirts yesterday and love them, though I have not tested them out in the heat yet...I even got some underwear to try as cotton undies suck!
  2. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

i'll agree on the undies... greatest thing ever I too would love to buy them for my entire crew in bulk because they are $texas in the singles.
  3. cgaengineer

Under Armor underwear are the best...I will never cut grass in cotton underwear again. The Under Armor shirt is also very good...wicking away moisture as it was designed to do and making your body feel cooler.
  4. Armadillolawncare

Armadillolawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Nike makes their version which works equally as well. I have both Under Armor and Nike Dri Fit. I get mine at the local outlet shopping center which has both Nike and Under Armor outlet stores.
  5. cgaengineer

I saw the Nike when I was at Academy Sports, I also saw a few other brands I have not heard of...of all the ones I tried on, Under Armor was the most comfortable.
  6. GreenerND

GreenerND LawnSite Member

7. Americal Vet

Americal Vet LawnSite Senior Member

The shirts are also available from Gall's, they have a website, galls.com. They are a leading supplier for police, fire, EMS. Many police departments across the nation buy these shirts for officers to wear under body armour.