1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Under Armour?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by angnak, Sep 25, 2005.

1. angnak

angnak LawnSite Member
    from NC

Does anyone wear the under armour heat gear?
  2. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

nope. were not playing football, were cuttin grass.
  3. Baseballer1100

Baseballer1100 LawnSite Member

i do it's great i normally just wear the cold gear leggings and when im weed eating i cant even feel the rocks hit my legs its gREAT
  4. chuckers

chuckers LawnSite Senior Member

cold gear only due to the fact of sweatshirts get damp and stay that way UA drys really fast there for stoping me from getting sick
  5. luv2fly

luv2fly LawnSite Member
    from ATL

Yes, I've been wearing it for two years and it works very well. My t shirt stays dry most of the day.

6. freddyc

freddyc LawnSite Senior Member

LOL.... I nearly peed my pants!! :p :D
  7. BladeRunner1967

BladeRunner1967 LawnSite Member

I use the compression underwear. Keeps my boys cool and no chaffing
  8. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I've been looking at some of the athletic fabrics for mowing gear, but haven't checked out the Under Armour stuff yet. I've been looking for "normal fit" tees not muscle tees. Closest I've came is the Starter Sta-Dri stuff, but couldn't find anyone experienced with it.

Are your shirts normal fit?
    What color?
    Do they resist stains well?
  9. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Funny... I'm sitting at the computer wearing a sleeveless Starter shirt from WalMart. Inexpensive and the feel is great.

I also umpire HS baseball games, sometimes it's 105 outside. The Starter gear is a great alternative to expensive brands like Under Armor or McDavids. I wear the Starter's at work during cooler weather and they do a good layering job.