Under body truck box

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by bayfish, Dec 30, 2003.

1. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

Looking for 2 to mount under a flat bed 1 ton. I've looked at Weatherguard, any other brands I should look at?
  2. chadh

chadh LawnSite Member
    from pa

i bought a box for in the back of my truck bed, bought it at tractor supply. It has their name on it but it is made by DeeZee and i am happy with it. I know for a fact the make underbody boxes too so you mgiht want to check out your local tractor supply. hope this helps
  3. Currinson

Currinson LawnSite Member
    from MA

I went with Jobox, they are great, good price and great quality, good lock. If you would like I can post a picture.
  4. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I bought a Stahl off Ebay. It was brand new. The box was already primed and ready for paint. There was a distributor that had lots of excess inventory, you may want to check Ebay. So, far its held of nicely.
  5. randallwise

randallwise LawnSite Member

Give these guys a try...

They cost more, but you get what you pay for. If superior quality, strength and durability is what you're after, you won't regret spending the money.

I had them build a custom box for my pickup and didn't regret it. Just like any other tool for your business, you should get the best for your money.

6. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the responses...I'll followup on all of these.