Uniforms, have any pics

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by caleb_harlan, Jan 6, 2003.

1. caleb_harlan

caleb_harlan LawnSite Member

Hey Guys,

I was just interested in the uniforms that crews use. I was interested in the colors and designs of what you guys wear. I am trying to decide what I am going to wear next spring and wanted to see pics of your uniforms to get a idea what looks good on a worker. Also if dont have pics give me any comments and observations that you have on the subject?

Thanks for the help
    Caleb

2. I like button ups best

uniform tiff.png

3. quiet

quiet LawnSite Senior Member

polo shirts

4. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

T- shits, during the summer, and kakhi pants. Fall and spring polo shirts and kakhi pants.

5. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I'm going with Polo shirts this upcoming season. I'm going to have 2 polo shirts embroidered with my name on them over the winter. I have heard it's good to match your shirt color with the color of your trailer. I thought about doing that, but my trailer is yellow and I'm worried about bees being attracted to it, so I'm going to go with Exmark red to match the mowers. Do any of you guys put your phone number on the backs of the shirts? I was just curious if anybody does that.

6. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

End of winter I am going to have new uniforms made. Polo shirts with company name on front, sweatshirts with name on front and logo on back, and t-shirts for hot days with name on front and logo on back. Presentable ( no holes or grease marks) jeans or kahki pants for Fall, Winter, and Spring, and kahki shorts for summer.

7. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

[​IMG]

8. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I like the pictures.... one thing we learned was that the more different you look the more you stand out....bright ornage with the company name and phone number clearly displayedon the back (like Fantasy) is the way to get attention....people begin to recognize the "guys with the clean green trucks and equipment with the orange shirts", etc....

9. SDlawndawg

SDlawndawg LawnSite Member

Scag48- you're right about bees attracted to yellow. It was one of the reasons I switched to gray from yellow shirts. No problems now.

10. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Those are some nice pictures. I really need to get a digital camera.

Gravely_Man