Uniforms

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, Sep 28, 2004.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Looking for some new ideas and new places to browse through for uniforms. I have used wearguard for the past 4 years, but want to keep my options open. Anybody have any websites that I could visit to look at.

2. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

You could try Unifirst www.unifirst.com we did there mulch out in pontiac. They tryed to give me a sales pitch as we worked. Sounded good, just not for me.

3. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

4. cleancutccl

cleancutccl LawnSite Senior Member

I went ahead and just bought the uniforms, and will replace them when they wear out. For shorts and pants I hit up JC Penney and Kohl's for their back to school sales, I spent 100.00 for 13 shorts. Then i went to www.wearables4u.com and bought polos with free embroidery the more you buy the cheaper it gets. Just a thought, we have a pretty small business so this was cheaper than going through a uniform company.

5. cward

cward LawnSite Member

tiedeman, look in the phone book for the major uniform suppliers in your area. Most of the time, you can buy uniforms (used) from their store, VERY CHEAPLY compared to new uniforms. They may not be perfect but it is an inexpensive way to get uniforms. Hope this is helpful