1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Unilock Concord

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by JimmyStew, Sep 8, 2008.

1. JimmyStew

JimmyStew LawnSite Senior Member

For all of you Unilock fans, I think there is a dealer about an hour from me and I'll give them a call tomorrow, but in the meantime...

are the Concord wall stones sold on mixed pallets, or can you buy specific sizes?

2. JimmyStew

I had a chance to call the dealer this morning. Turns out, they are sold as individual units which is good. The bad...I was quoted a price of $9.50 per unit - that works out to over $30 per face foot! Are you guys paying that much???

3. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Never used the concorde block, is it new?

4. JimmyStew

I don't think so. I found it in last years catalog and it didn't say it was new then. But to be honest with you, I am very unfamiliar with the Unilock line. I received some literature from a dealer that started carrying it last season, so I have yet to try any of the product.

5. zedosix

I use unilock about 60% of the time, and I've never heard of concorde, possibly you mean "copthorne" ???

6. JimmyStew

7. zedosix

Nothing there on concorde.

8. JimmyStew

9. zedosix

10. JimmyStew

The links I posted where supposed to be to the Unilock product page for Concord Wall.