Unilock estate wall

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by zedosix, Nov 17, 2007.

1. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

I would like to have some feedback on Unilock's estate wall. Is it easy to work with, how are the tolerances on it, is the finish as nice or nicer than celtik. I have one project left to do this year on quite a nice home in the country and would love to work with estate wall and brussels block pavers. Thnx gentlemen.

2. forestfireguy

forestfireguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

That blocj is not common to my supplier so I have never used it but who exactly are you calling gentlemen???????lol

3. zedosix

Well I figured since most the time we nag at each other, this would be a treat. :)

4. JJS

JJS LawnSite Senior Member

i use unilock brand often, overall it s a good product

5. B. L. Landscaping

B. L. Landscaping LawnSite Member

unilock is a great product that is about all we use.

6. zedosix

Thats good guys, but what I want to know is has anyone some comments regarding the estate wall product.

7. EgansCountryGardens

EgansCountryGardens LawnSite Member

Yes. We install Celtik and Estate. Estate is a much better product. It is also double sided if that helps the specific install. The only thing that I'm not crazy about is unilock's plastic connectors that get used. I think that they should be longer so you can use one connector and join to blocks at the joint lengthwise. You'll see what I mean if you use the product. Good luck.

8. zedosix

I know what your saying. Its just to create a few steps, I will give it a try. Thx.