1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Unilock

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by jonesy5149, Feb 5, 2011.

1. jonesy5149

jonesy5149 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

Well is there a hardscape company out in this big world that uses Unilock.
    Looking to pick this line up just need some feed back. We only use Techo now.
    Thanks

2. PatriotLandscape

PatriotLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MA

Are you a dealer? Any specific questions? We install a lot of both techo and unilock. Both great products unilock has some nice pagers that no one I know of makes like the copthorne and courtstone
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. jonesy5149

from Maine

what do you think of there wall block. How dose it cut? Wall block is really what i think matters because we offer a 3 year warrantee with every thing we do and if the wall block need shims im out.. also have you ever had products not match color.

4. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

Unilock has some really nice lookin fire features. Cept, Unilock isn't offered this far west in MD.

5. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Great product but limited on the wall blocks. We use the brussels block pavers alot, maybe 15k sq.ft. a year. Copthorne is real nice but very expensive so we try to use it just on borders not the entire field, makes for a real nice effect.

6. jonesy5149

from Maine

Thanks for the info:)

7. LVHardscape

LVHardscape LawnSite Member

Jonesy, where are you located? I have 22,400 sq. coming up with unilock, so i'm quite releived to hear its comparible to Techo.

8. jonesy5149

from Maine

9. LVHardscape

LVHardscape LawnSite Member

Awesome!! used to spend my vacations in Camden. Glad to hear your using techo!! I'm a huge techo fan, but this particular job was spec'd as Uni and there was absolutely no changing their decision.