UniLock's Real Landscape Pro

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Total Landscape Solutions, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Total Landscape Solutions

Total Landscape Solutions LawnSite Member

Anyone use this product for hardscape design work? What do you think?

2. Subseven

Subseven LawnSite Member

For $100, ya can't go wrong. I believe Depiction Software developed the program for Unilock. We're getting it.

3. Total Landscape Solutions

Total Landscape Solutions LawnSite Member

Jamey, Have you used it before?

4. Subseven

Subseven LawnSite Member

Sorry for the delayed response. Soon I will be. Been using Pro Landscape's newest version...getting better at it. Told the bossman and he said he'd pick it up....but didn't yet.

5. Casey21

Casey21 LawnSite Member

I know this response is way late but it may help someone searching along for answers. I have used that Unilock program for about 4 years now and it is the very best for hardscapes and soft scapes in digital designs. I have trieds the landscape pro and earthscape and sent both back. The only down-side to it is the plant library needs more plants. Also it does not let you add your own images. But this program for the money is far better for hardscapes than anything I have seen and tried.

6. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

7. shovelracer

shovelracer LawnSite Silver Member

The links I found for it are down. If anyone finds one that works, or another to review/purchase can you post it. Thanks

8. pusher21

pusher21 LawnSite Member
    from bolton

also looking for links to buy this software any help would be appreciated
    :canadaflag:

9. Casey21

Casey21 LawnSite Member

Here is the link for you. http://contractor.unilock.com/rlp.php

If you are creative you can do alot of cool stuff with the program.
    :usflag: Much much nicer for pavers and walls. The way you trace out your paver area is real slick and fast. Also getting your scale and perspective is a sinch. I wish UniLock would update this program or some other company would take it and run with it. I cant get it to run on my pc with vista either.

10. shovelracer

shovelracer LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks for the link. There are some errors on that one as well so it didnt allow the order when I tried it. They arent very good with site upkeep. Ill just call. Thanks