1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Unique Elite Contractors?

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by Eden Lights, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Eden Lights

Eden Lights LawnSite Senior Member

I remember at the opening of Even Island in Chicago talking with Mr. Mullen about a Elite Contractor program in the Future, Did this ever happen? Mr. Mullen said contractors would do 7 figures a year and there would only be one in each area. The group would get the Ultimate marketing exposure: Website, Magazines like AD, Better Homes & Gardens, & etc. My interest in this is from the Marketing side, since no Manufacturer has really done a very good job of selling lighting or brands to the consumer for their contractors? This was a excellent idea, Yes Hadco has reward bucks and Kichler will send you on a trip, but that's not adding to my retirement account. Update me?
  2. nate mullen

nate mullen LawnSite Member

The Elite Contractor program is called IAALL. web site is IAALL.com you can call me if you want foe more detail. 760-580-4980
  3. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

excellent point Eddie. I often feel manufactures could do alot more in marketing support for us desigers and contractors but I think they should be selective about it and not just send any warm blooded soul out to install lights and tell them to send out post cards.

I think the first high end manufacture to institue this practice will reap great rewards in the end.
  4. nate mullen

Here are some more details in regards to the International Academy of Architectural Landscape Lighting (IAALL).

The IAALL consists of 15 members that are spread around the country. The IAALL came about 3 years ago after relizing that not all landscapers were as responsive to the in depth training we (Unique) we offering. So what I did is I began to hand select lighting professionals from around the country that were willing to dedicate the time and resources to becoming the top lighting profesionals in the United States. I have personally spent weeks whith each one of these guys to teach them in depth, design, installation, troubleshooting, sales, and marketing techniques. All of these guys have taken these skills and have ran with them to become top lighting pro's.

The IAALL does have a monthly fee to join. The fee not only includes education and support it also includes a host of other benefits. These benefits are to long tand to much to type so I encourage all of you who might be interested to first visit IAALL.com and then contact me for further details. I would be happy to answer any and all questions.

5. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

wow... that site is absolutly wonderful This should make anyone serious about lighting push for perfection and strive to take everything to a whole new level.
  6. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

It is pretty impressive...
  7. nate mullen

are you interested?
  8. Dynamic

Dynamic LawnSite Member

I would like to know more about The IAALL and asking also if this is available for Canadians . Thanks
  9. nate mullen

James why don't you call me 760-580-4980 or give me your # and I will call you.
  10. nate mullen

you can call me at 760-580-4980 or I will call you