Unique Lawnsite Sponsor

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by JoeyD, Sep 6, 2007.

1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

After joining in on discussions in the Landscape Lighting Lawnsite forum I wanted to do more to to show our products and thigns that relate to topic discussions. I will be placing posts up here that relate to new products, prduct updates, and new programs that would relate to instalelrs and designers of Landscape Lighting. If any of you hvae questions you should know you can always contact me. I will be updating my signature and profile to reflect all my contact info. I look forward to sharing more stuff with you guys!!

Joey D.

2. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Joey, I would like to publicly thank you and Nate for your participation in this forum and the AOLP. You guys are taking a leading roll in the industry and I am proud to call you a friend.

Thank you Unique for this sponsorship!!

3. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

and you expect us to come all the way over here to see them when we can hang out on the other side of the fence upstairs from this ?

Hrmmm we will think about it. Thanks for helping to bring us lawnsite Joey.

4. JoeyD

I thank you for all the suport and for welcoming myself and Unique with open arms. I am really excited to be sharing and gathering ideas and knowledge from you, the AOLP, and all members of LawnSite!!

Lets keep it rolling and grow this industry!!!

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to lawnsite

Glad to have you as a Sponsor

6. Sierra Landscaping

Sierra Landscaping LawnSite Member

Joey,

Welcome to the forums. Okay...lets dive into this. Does unique lighting offer free seminars on installations in the northern california region?

7. JoeyD

Absolutly we do! We typiclly do not have them during the summer due to the longer days and everyone is usually pretty busy. But I would highly recomend you contact Steve Lauritsen our Northern California sales rep (209-607-3060) he has been with us a long time and is very knowledgeable and would be able to better forcast the next Unique University we are having up there.

I will post up some Unique Univeristy dates soon on here for all over the country as well as Nor Cal.

8. Sierra Landscaping

Sierra Landscaping LawnSite Member

Thanks Joey - appreciate the information and will most likely hit Steve with an email.

When you get the information regarding the seminar schedule, please post it!

Thanks again!

9. JoeyD

Sierra landscape,

here are a few seminars going on in Nor Cal. Not sure if they are close to you or not.

JOIN US IN NIPOMO AT ADDISON LANDSCAPES ON 10/19/07
    10-11-07 12:00pm- 2:00pm at SAN RAFAEL
    John Deere Landscapes
    JOIN US AT ENRGY PLUS LIGHTING AND DESIGN ON 10/10/07 12:00-2:00pm

PLEASE R.S.V.P WITH YOUR PLAN TO ATTEND, TO YOUR SALES REP ZACHARY HARPER
    530-219-5059
    zachary.harper@uniquelighting.com