Unknown Fert

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by clallen03, Apr 13, 2010.

1. clallen03

clallen03 LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone ever heard of or used Signature Fertilizer. I have a guy trying to sell this product and he has really been pushing how great this product it is. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of it or used it.

I will be buying a pallet to try for this season if I get good feed back. What do you guys normally expect to pay for a pallet of 30% slow release?

Thanks for your help.

2. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Signature fertilizer is high quality, so no worries. We used it for years with excellent results. Our UAP rep sold it to us, but UAP recently changed it's name to Agrium. We still have the same rep, and he has never let us down. Bottom line: Signature fert is as good as anything else. You will be happy IMO. :usflag::canadaflag:

3. Shegardi

Shegardi LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

I use it alot, have been very happy with all of their ferts

4. lush&green

lush&green LawnSite Member

We have used it for the last 10yrs. Nothing wrong with it. Its even better now that Agrium owns it. XCU and a smooth product to apply..

5. Young Bros

Young Bros LawnSite Senior Member

Signitare takes up most of the pallets in our shop. We get the xcu with Fe and Prospect plus. Good stuff at good price.

6. clallen03

clallen03 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks a bunch for all the feed back.

7. EquityGreen

EquityGreen LawnSite Senior Member

I've had very good luck with Signature as well. Spreads smooth, last awhile, and pricing is decent too. Thanks again Larry!

8. Derek's Lawn Care

Derek's Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from IL

Does signature have all kinds of ferts like for every app ex: crab prev, starter, winterizer, grub control etc or just a few certain ones? Ive been searching everywhere and can only find like ten granulars that they have but I can't find where to get this stuff, any help is appreciated thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

Yes they make it with pre and others. They don't have a good web site. but Click on the icon above and get a phone number and call them. They are a sponcer

Agurim Advanced Tech

Charles Cue

10. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i used it for about 4 years i think, it is good and was very clean then, as it is better prills and strained better i believe. either way, good stuff.