1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

unknown quantity?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by fga, Sep 7, 2004.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

what does that mean. i saw that on a few rep points?
  2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

It means the user has less than 10 points for the time being.
  3. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

I don't know about you but I can't even see the reputation.
    where is it located? how do I see it if it's not showing up?
  4. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

can you give an explanation of all the points systems and user status remarks? ie. off the scale, distinguished road,unknown. it says odin and i are both unknown, i have to agree with him that the reputation levels we recieved were based from an opposing political group roaming the off topic page, Since when do we need to rate other members on a scale?, something said in off topic that affects our status could deter a new user from taking true advice in the comm. lawn page. It could even be a situation where an off topic post couldn't count towards a status,yet a member could easily follow to the commercial forum page and find a reply by someone and make it count there....
  5. fga

that's why i said in another thread that option should be disabled in an off topic or picture forum. what does that have to do with the lawncare knowledge and helpfulness in the business...... i bet some will get plus points for posting pictures of naked people.
  6. fga

hey, they're even available in the gutter...
  7. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

I totally agree! you sould only be rated on the forums (or posts) that translate directly to the lawn or landscape business.

btw, kris's ratings must be doing pretty good.