1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Up date on my Dad - Thank you

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Aaron Marshall, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Aaron Marshall

Aaron Marshall LawnSite Member

Hello friends,
    Well my dad went in today to get an angiogram to check and see if there was any blockage as long as they were going in to replace the valve. When all was said and done, they found little to no blockage and they also said that his valve looks in better shape now than it was in December! There is only one thing I can think of that would make something like this happen, and that is prayer and trust in God. I want to thank each and every single one of you for your thoughts and prayers during this time. I also want to thank those that replyed to my post and shared your personal stories with me, it means alot to me and my family. I can't say thank you enough. If there is anything I can ever do for any of you, please please let me know. :angel: God Bless All of you!
  2. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

glad to hear that Aaron.
  3. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Aaron, glad everything turned out ok for your dad. Been there and done that 3 years ago. Prayer is a powerful weapon!
  4. Heller Landscaping

Heller Landscaping LawnSite Member

That is great. I was going to write and ask you when the surgery time was this evening,but thank God,God took care of your Dad.

Secretary of Heller Landscaping
  5. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Aaron- glad to hear things are looking better.
  6. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Glad to hear it Aaron!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell your DAD LawnSite members say hello :)
  7. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

Does your dad have a history of high blood pressure?
  8. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

take advantage of the good news.. and appreciate any time you spend with him. wish you's the best.
  9. Legacy

Legacy LawnSite Member

The awesome power of prayer!!
  10. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

Thats awsome! God IS Great.