1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Up For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by sigsmoke, Jul 24, 2008.

1. sigsmoke

sigsmoke LawnSite Member

Hello all,
    I am the person that purchased all of these items - http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=239586 . All items were exactly as described in the original post and I can't pass up a good deal!

Since purchasing these items (the next day), I have learned that the landlord of the house I am renting is not paying his mortgage. I may be burdened with finding a new place to live and realize it would be a hassle to find storage for all of this equipment & 16' trailer.

I purchased this package knowing that this equipment would be a perfect setup for starting a lawn care business. Which it is...

I am putting all of the items back up for sale and will attempt my business venture when I find a suitable home. All of the equipment is like new and I was given copies of receipts for everything that was purchased new.

Please let me know if interested. Serious offers only please. I am located in Port Charlotte, FL 33952

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike
  2. TheLawnShark

TheLawnShark LawnSite Member

Would you seperate any of the equipment...specifically the TORO walkbehind? Thanks.
  3. goldrush

goldrush LawnSite Member

If only you were closer! Thats some really nice equipment...but your 13 hours away.
  4. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry to hear about your plight, hope it sells. :wall
  5. sigsmoke

sigsmoke LawnSite Member

Sure, for the right offer. Don't know if you can see in the pictures, but this unit has the two wheel Toro Tru Trak sulky. Everything is like new. Only 190 hrs.
  6. lgyardservices

lgyardservices LawnSite Senior Member

I know somebody is gonna say that I am always wanting to buy stuff and making offers but I am VERY interested in the BR600 with the rack and also possibly the stick edger. I am willing to pay for what ever the shipping would cost for the item(s). Please let me know what you are asking for them. Thanks!
  7. sigsmoke

sigsmoke LawnSite Member

I will break up the package to sell, but I really didn't want to ship anything.
    Anyone that is interested in looking at something can call me at 239-297-0365.
    If I don't answer I will call you right back. Thanks.
  8. lgyardservices

lgyardservices LawnSite Senior Member

Please let me know if you decide that you want to ship the blower and rack cause i would take it off your hands in a hearbeat! thanks
  9. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

you could always buy the house from him/the bank and not pay rent then.
  10. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

Interested in Toro 36", blower, trimmer, and edger. Have cash and can pickup tomorrow morning. I can't PM you or post an email so please contact me through my site at www.centralfloridalandscape.com.