Up to 3 Riders now!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Green Pastures, May 13, 2004.

1. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

Bought a Toro 62" Z-Master yesterday. Has the Donaldson Air filter, suspension seat, Z-Stand, and the foot assist deck lift. It's a 2003 model my dealer had sitting around paying inventory tax on. He finally gave me a price I could get my budget around.

Went ahead and got another Toro push mower with the Suzuki 2-cycle motor on it to go with the Z.

Now I'm up to the.....

Toro 52" Z-Master 25 hp
    Toro 62" Z-Master 26 hp EFI
    Walker 48" 26 hp EFI
    Toro 21" push with 3 forward speeds @ 5.5 hp

Starting to get crowded in my trailer............

2. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

congrats on the new purchase i was looking at the new toro Z master the other day at my dealer. DANG those spindles are massive!

3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Congrats Scott. I have to ask how much did you pay? My dealer has a show special demo with 4 hours on it sitting in the shop for just over 8K. Basically the same mower as you are talking about.
    I lost a few customers (many reasons none of my fault) this year so its hard to justify a new Z even though I want one but eventually I will expand and get one.
    I will be doing a demo on the 28EFI version in the future. Thats the one I really want. Good Luck

4. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

I paid $9300 for both mowers out the door. I got 2 extra sets of blades for both mowers included in the deal, but all three tanks had no gas in them........

How come when you buy a car you get a full tank of gas but not when you buy one $8K and a $1K mower?

;)

Having the suspension seat is the real high point for me so far, it's really comfy.