Update

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Gravel Rat, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I got banned from HEF for a few reasons oh well no big loss anyhow :laugh:

I'am still waiting for the dump box I ordered for my F-450 I'am hoping the order was done they said 4 weeks.

The even better news I finally got a full time position in the gov't company I have been working for. Its not the most interesting job but all I'am thinking of is a steady income. Our economy here is riding on hype and realestate and I don't trust that. I would rather be running equipment but I don't see it being a sustainable future.

If I stick with the gov't job I will beable to retire at 50 with hopefully a pension I'am 30 now. I'am going to keep with my landscaping on the side to keep my sanity and make extra money on my days off. At 38 grand a year thats not quite enough to buy a house need to increase that to 50 grand to make the 2500 a month mortgage payment.

The way I'am thinking of it which is the only thing keeping me working for the gov't is when everything else takes a dive and people loose their jobs I will still be working. One thing about it I only had to stick out part time for 4.5 years many guys its been 10-12 years before they got a full time job.

I'am happy so far :canadaflag:

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

What happened at HEF?

3. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

I only lurk at HEF, it satisfies my cravings.

4. 2004F550

2004F550 LawnSite Senior Member

yea what happened

5. murray83

murray83 LawnSite Senior Member

Not my right to pry into others issues but was it to do with your posts on BC?

6. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

I assume your talking about the Heavy equipment Forum. I have been visiting that website just about every day for a long time now. I have learned allot there but have not yet posted any I think. That stinks you got kicked off. Oh well I guess things happen. :)

7. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL, I just tryed to regiseter for that site and here is the message I got...

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I have never been to this site before in my life.

8. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

9. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

They probably got you confused with GR:dancing:
    Good luck!:walking:

10. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

They are having some problems. Those notices were sent out enmass a while ago. I read some of the BC comments made by GR. I did not see anything that would get someone kicked off. Maybe I missed something.