Updated 1st postcard attempt

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by newbie35, Feb 5, 2007.

1. newbie35

newbie35 LawnSite Member

This is the new postcard I tried to do. Let me know what you think. I wanted to put the logo at the bottom but the colors wouldn't allow it. The black and white is my back which will have an explanation of our services I am also changing the summer to spring.
    Thanks

2. Pepler's Lawncare

Pepler's Lawncare LawnSite Member

3. newbie35

newbie35 LawnSite Member

is there anything you would change?;) I want a postcard that get good response. Physiologically do you think it make the consumer want to purchase?
    Thanks

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good. It simple and to the point! I'm not sure if I would change anything or not. I think it could use a bit of Pizaz though.

5. newbie35

newbie35 LawnSite Member

if you look at my first post people said it was too detailed...:cry:

6. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

IMO the scissors that make the l in lawn should be a little more 90 degrees open, so it forms more of a letter. Just my two cents.

7. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

i would change one thing..but it may be different in your area than it is here in jersey...

on the back instead of saying "summer is right around the corner" i would say spring, mostly because in this part of the states the fastest growth for everything is in spring...and summer usually means dry and hot so i would say "spring is right around the corner"

but then again idk the growth rate of the grass and whatnot in ur region...so if your grass grows more in summer than i would have to say that this card is great!

i like how you put "summer is right around the corner, let us get your lawn ready for the season" in the corner...thats a cool effect

edit: just realized that it wouldnt really make sense if you throw spring in their unless you were selling fertilizing

8. PatriotLandscape

PatriotLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MA

not sure the situation in your area but we have ten digit dialing here. maybe you should have an area code.

9. newbie35

newbie35 LawnSite Member

Yeah I am going to change it to spring from summer but thanks for the advice. I was wondering if anyone else would pick up on the corner thing:clapping:

10. newbie35

newbie35 LawnSite Member

We just have one area code in our town of about 500k. Thanks for the suggestion