Updated Frontier Lawn Care Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jntaylor, Jul 9, 2010.

1. jntaylor

jntaylor LawnSite Member

While I'm still in the process of accumulating some more equipment for my lawn care business, I have some new pictures to share.

I hope to fully launch my business before the 2011 season and still looking for a good 32" walk behind and trailer.

So far:
    98' Chevy 1500 W/T
    Honda Commercial 216 Mower
    Classen CA-18 aerator w/4.0 Honda
    Husquvana hand held blower
    Troy Bilt 17" straight shaft trimmer
    John Deere (18"?) hedge trimmer
    Earthway fert chest spreader

2. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

what is a complete list of what you want to have equipment and account wise for the 2011 season?
  3. Amani

Amani LawnSite Member

I like that, you should be able to make it happen just fine just keep your eyes on the prize. I wish you all the best. Get em!
  4. jntaylor

jntaylor LawnSite Member

Well, my first priority is to get a 32" Exmark, Scag, or Gravely paid for in cash, since everything else is paid off. As far as accounts, I hope to market and promote my business heavily for the 2011 season. During the off season, I am a business major with a emphasis in marketing, so I hope those skills that I've learned will come in handy.
  5. jntaylor

jntaylor LawnSite Member

Thanks man, you guys/gals are great! This website has provided me with a wealth of invaluable knowledge and information.
  6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice setup,im likin the husqvarna blower,its the 125b right.
  7. jntaylor

jntaylor LawnSite Member

Yes, it's the 125b model.
  8. BINKY1902

BINKY1902 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from South

I started out with that same blower. It has been a very good one. I have a Stihl backpack now but I keep the husky in the back of the truck for quick blowing work. Starts every time and has some power for its size. I used it my whole first season and never had a problem.