1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Updated truck pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DodgeTruckMan731, Oct 26, 2006.

1. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

Just got done with puttin my lightbar and backrack on it. i think it looks pretty mean, looked to much like a family truck before now it looks like a work truck.

Chris

Control box.jpg

Picture 072.jpg

Picture 073.jpg

Picture 074.jpg

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Yea, it looks awesome! I also like the little flood lights mounted below. Is it a Whelen light bar?

3. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Chris, I hate to say it, but, Both of our trucks being 1/4 ton, will always look like "Family trucks" no matter what you do. Unless you go all out with a 6 in lift and some 32 in Tires.

I do like the additions.

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

makes that truck look 110% more professional right there with the backrack and bar. Yes, RedMax Man, it is a whelen bar. I really like your switch box as well, very clean install on the whole thing!

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

His doesn't anymore........especially when he is towing his trailer

6. DodgeTruckMan731

I dont think it looks like a family truck at all anymore.

7. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

So when I'm towing my trailer, my truck doesn't look like a family truck?

8. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

It looks very nice. I would love to plow res driveways with a truck like that. Sometimes 3/4 and 1ton and be a pain in the a..:waving:

9. duke99

duke99 LawnSite Member

Dodge Truck man - nice lookin truck i have the same truck except mine is blue -- and i have a full whelen bar on a homemade light pylon ....

10. DodgeTruckMan731

Thanks guys i want to possible add 2 more worklights under the bumper if i buy a salt spreader this winter, its already bright with all the rear worklights on but i want more and with the worklights i have on now i wouldnt be able to see the salt coming out.