Updated Website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by N&CLandscaping, Aug 22, 2006.

1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I just added some more information and new pics! tell me what you all think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

ok wheres the link?

3. N&CLandscaping

4. WebMan

WebMan LawnSite Member
    from D/FW TX

I get nothing under the photo's link...empty page :confused:

Also I notice you still haven't got a domain name & are using the "freewebs" thing. Do remember, if you like it and are happy, that's great. But you'll never get great results/sales from that type address AND you can't move that type site. So you may be investing a lot of time into something you find isn't as productive as you would like one of these days then find you are "locked in" to staying with them or starting from scratch on a site somewhere else someday.

Free is free, but in a way you get what you pay for. For personal or family sites or whatever that type deal is fine, but business is business...

5. N&CLandscaping

I know,but im just a kid and dont want to pay to open a site yet. Im getting a new truck and trailer sometime in the Spring and i am re amping (If thats a word) the whole company. So for now im sticking with it only until spring when i get my priorities straight.

6. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

It says on the site that you have been runnin your biz for 3 yrs. But towards the end it says you were established in 2004??

7. N&CLandscaping

it should be 2003, but with a few months left till 2007