1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Ray_Lawns, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Ray_Lawns

Ray_Lawns LawnSite Member
    from NE AL

I have finally upgraded my mower. Laser Z HP 52" 23hp Kohler, just hit 800hrs. Deffinatly a nice change.

mower 1.jpg

mower 2.jpg
  2. CFLS22

CFLS22 LawnSite Member

Congrats! I'm wanting to pick up a Lzr Z too but can't seem to find anything under 1k hrs. Nice lookin one tho so have fun!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. Ray_Lawns

from NE AL

Thanks CFL, I was planning on waiting until the spring to buy but my dealer had this one at what I think was a good buy so I jumped on in.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. Grass Man93

Grass Man93 LawnSite Member

That is a nice looking mower!!!!!!!!
  5. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Someone babied that thing man!
  6. Ray_Lawns

from NE AL

Thanks guys. I know the guy that traded it in and his wife was the primary operator. it is deffinatly a step up and I am very thankful for a prosperous first year on my own to be able to get it.
  7. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

I had the same mower, very compact and maneuverable, but seemed to rut alot.
  8. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

That's a good size to have. I have always had a 60" and now with my new one im wanting a trac vac. Well, i can not get it into my trailer while attached to the discharge so im leaning toward getting a 50 or 52 next season and adding a vac to it, since i need another mower.