Uploading images???

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by SLC LLC, Aug 26, 2006.

1. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

I know as soon as most of you read this - you will tell me to go do a search because it has been discussed many times. However, I tried the search button looking at "uploading photos" and "posting images", etc., and found nothing. So I am wondering how I can resize a picture so that this site will accept it to upload. My photos right now are enormous.

2. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

read the post in the picture section. It tells you step by step

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Here are the basics steps.

1. Left click on Post Reply,
    2. Type a message or short note in the "Your Reply" area,
    3. Below the reply box you will see the area: "attach files", below it will say "manage attachements"
    Click that, then click browse which will open your computer

4. Find the file/picture on your hard drive you want to post on LawnSite.
    5. Double click or left click to select the file/picture, then click upload
    6. You can then check your spelling or Submit your Reply.
    If you picture is within the parameters of LawnSite.com 800 x 600, your picture will be posted, if not you will get a message that your picture is too large.

If you get the message that your picture is too large you will have to resize the image. You must have a software program that allows you to edit/manipulate images.

4. anj

anj LawnSite Member

If You Have Saved The Photos On Your Computer Open Up The File And Click On The Photo You Want To Resize. Dont Open It Up To Cover The Screen Just Click On It. Then You Can Go To Edit Picture And You Should Be Able To Resize The Photo

5. Big Chicago

Big Chicago LawnSite Member

get an imageshack or photobucket account and upload your pics there. when making a post cick the insert image putton up top of this form and paste your url code from your account there of the pic you want to post.

sometimes it is hard to get the straight forward approach

[​IMG]