uppercut 48 problems!

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by baddboygeorge, Sep 16, 2005.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

i need help getting my uppercut blade kit for this unit someone please help its been 2 weeks an problem after problem

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

What is the problem? e-mail me as you did before.

Pj

3. baddboygeorge

You Gave Me The Wrong Part Number Thanks For A 2 Week Delay I Thought You Knew Hustlers ?? Make Me A Believer

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I certainly did not give you the wrong part #.
    I gave you the part # based on the model and serial # you provided me, and this is also based on, if the uppercut assembly had the original blade hub, which is what I told you in the e-mail dated 9/7/2005 @ 2:17 PM.
    I know Hustler mowers, and especially know the Shortcut mowers.

Pj

5. baddboygeorge

You Gave Me A Part Number For The Blade Of 773481 Which Is Correct For My Model Of Deck Model Number 925776 You Gave Me A Incorrect Number Of 327825 An The Blade Kit That Was Wrong Part An Kit Period.for That Deck 925776 They Made A Blade Kit That Is Part Number 338822k Its Called A Uppercut Dual Sail Blade Kit. That Is What I Need I Talked To Mark At South Co. An He Couldnt Find That 327825 Number Anywhere For A Shortcut. Max At Hustler Corp. Sent Me A Parts Manuel An I Have Found Out My Own Info I Will Be Reordering Parts Tomm.

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The 338822k kit was used on serial #'s newer than the one you provided me with in the e-mail, it is a "bushing nut and bolt" retaining system for the blades, your original uppercut blade hub assembly was not this design, I looked it up in reference to the serial # you provided.
    This is a common mistake, especially if you are not the original owner of the mower, the uppercut assembly could of (sounds like it was) been upgraded to the newer style before you bought the mower.
    If you look up the info in this blade bulletin posted here on LS, you will see what I am talking about. > http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=88158

7. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Also, the 327825 part # is a good part #,not sure why they could not find it for you, I just double checked it myself.

Pj

8. baddboygeorge

Do You Have A Number I Can Call U At Tomm I Need To Get The Rigght Parts Thanks

9. baddboygeorge

That Part Will Not Work For My Hub Design If I Order That Kit It Says It Comes With 4 Blades An The Mounting Hardware

10. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Traveling all week, I will not be available much.
    Did you get this straightened out?

Pj