Upstate New York Lco's

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by CNYScapes, Mar 11, 2005.

1. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Whats up? Anybody else up here in the lake effect snow capital of the world?
    I know I cant wait for it to melt so we can get back to work!!!
  2. Ford2000

Ford2000 LawnSite Member

Rochester NY
  3. I'm a little south of you but still catching plenty of snow. We were supposed to get scattered flurries this morning until the wind shifts the snow north. Hasn't stopped yet.
  4. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

With all the competition in my area,I cant believe there isnt more lco's from my area on here. Then again i dont want them to have access to all this good info anyways. Guess I'll keep quiet.
  5. utterway landscaper

utterway landscaper LawnSite Member

im located in the catskills just had temps above freezing for the first time in a month remember in like a lion out like a lamb
  6. LWNMWR1

LWNMWR1 LawnSite Member

if i were you all i would be a fulltime snow maintenance company and skip working in the summer!!
  7. cbelawn

cbelawn LawnSite Member

Love the money from snow but time to get warm, i will not be complaining when the sweat is running this far a lco's in cny, i think most just bought mowers and don't have a clue whats going on. I have spent today painting my new trailer. Peace
  8. YGWBill

YGWBill LawnSite Member

from Ithaca NY just waiting for snow to melt
  9. Cooper725

Cooper725 LawnSite Member

Potsdam here, and it is wierd that there arent more LCO's on here from up here lol. Just with in 30 miles of me there are 12 different LCO's. Guess this is the best kept secret of the net.
  10. That just means more money for us. I think there are more than that though most don't advertise. I've seen at least 10 just in Gouverneur not including the outskirts.

BTW whats your business name, I'll keep a look out for your trucks. Mine is my screen name.