1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Upstate SC?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by HustlerZman, Mar 18, 2005.

1. HustlerZman

HustlerZman LawnSite Member

Just wandering if there is another dealer in the Easley area? Affordable Equipment, as I'm sure you know, has went out of business. Is there any dealers on the horizon? If I need any thing for my mower what should I do?
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

E-mail me your information and I will forward your info to the regional rep that sets up dealers in your area, he may be able to shed some light on the situation.

3. MSS

MSS LawnSite Member

I Just Bought A Hustler From Ryan & Rickys, Which Is On Fairforest Way, Just Off Of Laurens Rd At I 85 In Grrenville. Real Good People To Work With. Cant Say Much For The Dealer In Spartanburg
  4. cphilip

cphilip LawnSite Member

It may be way too late to help you on this. But I found your post while doing some back reading here... and notice your in Clemson.

There is a Dealer in Westminster SC.... but for the best price and better service (I think) contact Kings Outdoor Equipment in Clinton SC. Great people to deal with and rock bottom price right off the bat. No dickering. He goes his best price to anyone immediately. Nice people and reliable. Clinton is just 70 miles away. Just were I 385 and I 26 come together. Worth the ride.