Urgent!! Please read!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Meadowbrook, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

I hope that this thread will stay where I put it because I would like as many people to view it as possible.....

Ok guys, some help is needed here. Gary Gray, who owns Millenniumweather.com has permanently discontinued his winter weather discussion due to lack of funds. If anybody can help him out please check out www.millenniumweather.com and please donate what you can to keep his site up and running. the site offers many, many weather forecasts including radar and the like for tropical climates as well as winter weather info. Just check out the site, it has all of his contact info. This was at one point and time a great site for any and all weather info, but it cannot all be done for free. So please, just donate a few dollars, or what you can afford to help out this great site.

Chris

2. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

Sure I'll donate. If he can CHANGE the weather. Too many weather sites, out there for free. TOO MANY!

3. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Not the best site out there unless you're a meteorologist or weather buff and can understand all the data. I get what I need from http://www.intellicast.com

4. Mlc gmc03

Mlc gmc03 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

hey come on guys this isnt a time to put the site down, ya maybe u have a better one to go to but would it really hurt some people areound here to give a few bucks to a guy in need you all talk about your new z's and trucks so help out this guy and maybe he will take your suggestions and make the sight a lil easier to use

5. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

URGENT! PLEASE READ! MY $130 cable TV and internet bill just arrived and I want help paying it. I don't provide any service of enough value for people to pay me for , but since I answer a few questions here and there I'm obviously worthy of your charity.

Good grief. What a welfare state mentality we're developing.

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I would suggest to him to charge a fee

7. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

can he get sponsors? After all, that's how this site is paid for.

8. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

bruce you're mean

9. Del9175

Del9175 LawnSite Senior Member

Bruce may be mean, but I like his no nonsense approach. Bruce, who do I make that check out to?

10. tedk

tedk LawnSite Member

No wonder he needs help. That's not a very well designed web page. It looks like a 14 year old made it.