Urgent

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cajuncutter, Mar 26, 2003.

1. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

I know this may not be the place for this post however people read this forum the most so I figure it is worth the shot. Is there anyone heading to the south this weekend or the end of this week? Possibly passing through Northeast Tenn. headed for Miss. or Louisiana. If so please respond!!
    Wallace Lawn

2. onemancrew

onemancrew LawnSite Member
    from tn. #7

3. cajuncutter

oneman thank you for the reply. You have mail!!

4. cajuncutter

Oneman appreciate the responses. Basically what I am up to is retrieving a 4 wheeler from Northwest Tenn. It is in Union City. I am trying to find someone that may be going past there headed south to Miss., Central Ark or even any part of Louisiana.

5. CBB

CBB LawnSite Member
    from MS/LA

Union City is in Northwest TN...about 100 miles above Memphis.

Just curious did you get a 4 wheeler from Abernathy? I used to live in the area, and they used to hook people up. Couldn't beat their pricing.

6. cajuncutter

Yes I discovered them today..price is only good till monday..helluva deal!! $3,384 out the door for a rancher 350 can't beat it..to buy local would run me about 4400 bucks!! if you got any buddies taking road trips hook me up!! lol

7. CBB

CBB LawnSite Member
    from MS/LA

will see if anyone is coming down to visit with me this weekend. Was born in Union City. Family still lives about an hour from there.

8. cajuncutter

it would be great if so..i will pitch in gas money..say 100 bucks!!..let me know oslonorg@bellsouth.net email me and i will give you my number...i can make payment and do paper work from here via fax machines and wire transferes

9. cajuncutter

P.S. where abouts in louisiana are you? or are you in miss.?

10. CBB

CBB LawnSite Member
    from MS/LA

live in Ridgeland (jackson) work in S. Miss and SE la.