Used Badboy 5000zt, any good?

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by tdvries1, Mar 24, 2011.

Tags:
  1. saw n mow

saw n mow LawnSite Senior Member

Good for you! Post some pics when you can. Way to go staying within your budget.

Kevin

2. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats on the purchase. I assume is was in good shape? But if your looking for parts, just look at the top of the screen and on the sides of the screen and you will see all the site sponsors!! Right at the top is Mowpart.com Everything you need is right here!

3. flyingdutch16

flyingdutch16 LawnSite Senior Member

Yes it was in very good shape. just need to do some servicing, and then it will be good to go and ready for this upcoming season.

btw im tdvries1 son and ill be using the mower for my lawn business.

4. tdvries1

tdvries1 LawnSite Member

We did the engine maintenance today, new oil, filters, sparkplugs, etc. Tomorrow we'll grease, look at the deck for levelling and need to do some maintenance around the battery.

Initially the ZT was tuning a little to the left, but we adjusted it and it's now close to straight. But to be honest; it's still too cold to be out there for a long time, so we'll do some further adjustments tomorrow morning.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow and post then (if I can figure out how to....)

And yes, my son is going to mow some lawns in the neighbourhood to earn money for his first car... just trying to support it a little...

5. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Yep it is cold! I cannot believe this weather. I thought it was over, but I guess we got another week or two!

6. rtharris

rtharris LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on the mower. I have a friend who mows 7 acres with his zt. he ran a mower service for 30 yrs and bought a zt That should tell you something
    Posted via Mobile Device