1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Used Kubota Engines

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Iceman318, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Iceman318

Iceman318 LawnSite Member

Hi guys, does anybody on here have a source for used kubota engines? We recently lost the engine in our skid steer and after tearing it down have found out that it isn't repairable, so now were in the market for an engine. 43hp 4 cylinder kubota would be prefered. Any help would be great guys, thanks!

2. tnmtn

tnmtn LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Tn.

Ebay, seems to always have different engines. I may be looking for one shortly as well.

3. kuchik tree

kuchik tree LawnSite Member

I got a engine for my kubota tractor from a place called country sales and service llc in Orrville Ohio and was very impressed. They sell remanufactured engines that they build to the original specs of the brand new engine from kubota. All of the mechanics are trained by kubota so they really know what they are doing. I took this route because their engines come with a good warranty and they will buy your old engine which brings down the cost even more.

4. treemover

treemover LawnSite Senior Member

I have a couple engines sitting around. I will have to check numbers on them. One I would let go for 900, and other is 300 hr ,new crate motor ,turbo charged . If you are interested . Let me know
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Iceman318

Iceman318 LawnSite Member

Actually ive located one, were just about finished freshening it up, thanks for the reply tho!