used plow frames??

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by rtc, Sep 18, 2000.

1. rtc

rtc LawnSite Member

Does anyone know of a way to purchase used plow frames [ truck side only] from a salvage yard or dealer? Yards in my area, northern Delaware Southern Pa., do not have such inventory. p.s. Myers or Western uni. mount.

2. # 1 PLOWTECH WES/MEYER

# 1 PLOWTECH WES/MEYER LawnSite Member
    from IL

What is the year, make, model of your truck? What kind of plow do you have? Do you want the lights to work also? I have several used plow frames but i need info. Good luck #1PT.

3. jason2

jason2 LawnSite Member

Plowtech,

Curious if you have any plow frames for a 77 1/2 to 79 F250. Looking to put together a plow for the upcoming season. Make of frame is not important.

4. # 1 PLOWTECH WES/MEYER

from IL

Jason, checking on that for you. get back to you today. Im assuming you have a 4wd, if its not let me know because the frames differ. Thanks, #1 PT.

5. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

6. # 1 PLOWTECH WES/MEYER

from IL

Jason i have new frames in stock as well, but i still need application and 2 or 4wd. Ill try a used first, it will save you some bucks. Good luck #1 PT. P.s I carry a full line of complete western plows as well as a full line of parts.

7. jason2

jason2 LawnSite Member

Plowtech,

Thanks for the response. My truck is a '78 F250 Supercab 4x4. Not sure if you need drivetrain info, it originally had a 351M with a c-6. Now has a 460/c-6. I'd possibly be interested in a complete setup, if the price is right. Shipping would probably be spendy. I guess I'd be most interested in a Western blade from 7 to 8.5 ft. But interested in anything if the price is right.
    If you like you can email me with prices.

8. # 1 PLOWTECH WES/MEYER

from IL

Jason, i will email you today. Thanks # 1PT.