1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Used Ramrod Mini Skids w/ attachments

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by captdevo, Nov 10, 2000.

1. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

I have new and used Ramrods for sale. New in the crate a models, new and used 750's, 900's, and 904's. I also have many different attachments. Cheap shipping nation wide.
  2. mattingly

mattingly LawnSite Member

Well, where are you located? What are the prices on these machines? How Used are they? What are the attachments? And are you a distributor?
  3. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2000 900 gas demo for $9995, 98' 900 gas less than 100hrs. for $8650, and "new in crate" 750 A's for $7600, and can offer the best prices on new units also. New 2000 750 gas for $9650, 900 gas for $$10600., 910 gas for $12900, 944 gas for $12500. I have used and demo auger power heads, mini-dippers, spade buckets, etc.... I'm in S.E. Iowa and can ship nation wide cheap!!!

UNISCAPE LawnSite Member

5. Oldtimer

Oldtimer LawnSite Bronze Member

It's time to sell my Kanga demo equipment. Contact sales@sevillelawn.com for pricing.

Remember, the Kanga will outperform all the other mini skid steer loaders. We even offer steel tracks for the extreme duty.
  6. Louis

Louis LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

I own a Dingo and I have to laugh at both of you.
  7. Professor mow

Professor mow LawnSite Member

I own a dingo and I have to laugh as well.