Used/surplus Nightscaping Starliters and Sparklers?

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by JonasClark, Apr 10, 2014.

1. JonasClark

JonasClark LawnSite Member

I've posted here a few times, I'm an amateur with my interest mostly on the history of lighting and the old fixtures. That said, I always liked the vibe of the perforated cylinder lights, and they were always outside my budget as a casual addition to my collection. And now, Nightscaping is closed.

Does anyone know where I could purchase a few used or surplus (preferably black) Starliters and/or Sparklers? I'd love to find a few of these, especially the Sparklers for which I'm hoping to locate one of each height, to be mounted in a standing cluster similar to the triple Oasisliter Starliter unit. Wouldn't mind finding an Oasisliter, too.

I've read a lot of negativity about the construction and durability of their fixtures, and I'm not sure who bought things at their company auction or for what purpose if they're so disliked. I located fixtures (surplus) on a site called PLCCenter, but they're out-of-stock and list fixtures as "obsolete." Does anybody have some old ones poking about?
  2. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Check on eBay. You can usually find some old Nightscaping fixtures on there. Also, keep in mind that many manufacturers make similar fixtures now. The Starliter is a very common fixture style.
  3. JonasClark

JonasClark LawnSite Member

Thanks. Does anyone else make the Sparkler type fixture-- that is, a perforated tube on a deck or spike mount?
  4. LLC RI

LLC RI LawnSite Member

Jonas .. I have some new old stock Nightscaping SPARKLERS . I'll have to check at the shop and see what sizes I have left and how many.
    send me an email via my website