1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Used TG NPR Isuzu Truck

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Ric, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Any one know where a used TG NPR truck is for sale???

I am posting for a friend who is looking for a used TG NPR Truck. He does not want any of the spray equipment and is more interested in the Fiberglass bed. In fact he would take just the Fiberglass Bed. NPR box trucks are all over Florida. However he wants the Fiberglass bed style of the TG truck.

2. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I am pretty sure that someone posted on here a while back on ebay.

Not sure...but there were some on there at one time...and they were just the trucks with the shells and everything was taken out of them.

Sounds like that is maybe what he is looking for!

3. sprayboy

sprayboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

4. D&V

D&V LawnSite Member

Ric,
    I have 4 of these....fiberglass bodies only. PM me and we can talk. I am also in Florida, so shipping woulnt be much. I need to get rid of them.

5. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

D&V

I saw you post and called my buddy who wants it. I told him you have the Bodies only and he is interested in the complete truck with the 109" Wheel base.

What he wants to do is make a Fifth Wheel Pulling Truck and cut the Body down to half size as a storage unit.

6. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Check out ebay. Item # 260522257260

Location: Boca Taton, FL It does not run, so you might get it cheap. It's a 2001 International TruGreen spray truck. As of 12/13/09, there are 3 days left on auction.

7. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Larry

Typical of your many posts, you missed the point. My friend is looking for a NPR model Isuzu or GMC TG/CL truck in running condition. You posted a link to a Junk 4700 International Truck.

8. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

ric you have such a way with words

9. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Thank You Dusty

In this case I tried to be very selective of my words.

10. NattyLawn

NattyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Check out commercialtrucktrader.com or truckpaper.com

I saw a few TG trucks on there last week. I believe there were one or two located in FL. Good Isuzus/GMC W4500's are hard to find.