used top dresser

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by wrs1, Feb 4, 2008.

1. wrs1

wrs1 LawnSite Member

:) HI to who ever, I am looking for a good used topdresser for spreading organic mulch preferably a walk behind.
    I normally buy new equipment ,walker ,turfco , exmark are all pieces of new eqipment I have purchased in the past not sure how well this is going to go over in my area so I dont want to spend a whole lot at this time.
    I would be greatfull for any help or replies suggestions or recommendations anyone can give me, thanks

2. bubenberg

bubenberg LawnSite Member

3. wrs1

wrs1 LawnSite Member

Thank you for the info bubenburg i have an e-mail onto them already but i will give them a call I went to your web site i put it in my favorites so i can go back in and spend some more time there.
    I already use a lot of organic practices I will only use organic fertilizers my weed control how ever still leaves something to be desired, anywy thanks for the help
    wrs1

4. growingdeeprootsorganicly

growingdeeprootsorganicly LawnSite Senior Member

WRS1 OFF SUBJECT BUT CAN YOU GIVE THE WEB ADDRESS FOR BRUCE ELLIOT AT EMP INC i COULDN'T FIND IT , U RESPONED TO A POST OF MINE IN THE COMPOST TEA BREWERS PIC'S THREAD AND YOU BROUGHT HIS NAME UP,
    THANKS FOR ANY HELP

5. wrs1

wrs1 LawnSite Member

Hey growing, he used to be epm, I forgot he changed it a little over a year ago, sustainable agriculture, cottage grove or. 541-767-2747 or
    1-800-779-1709, web site www.composttea.com
    give him a call he sells both his tea brewers and his worm binds world wide
    Good luck
    wrs1