Uses for this unusual paper?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by mwalz, Jan 18, 2014.

1. mwalz

mwalz LawnSite Bronze Member

My mom works at a corporate office, and the other day she brought me this paper. Now it's obviously styled for grass cutting, but i don't know what i could use this for. I have never seen this kind of paper before, and i have a 200 pg stack of it. I could maybe scan it, than make a template to print on it. Not that i would ever use it though. Any ideas of what this could get used for?

2. Vecchio Lawn Care

Vecchio Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Could you use it to write your bills on to send to customers?
  3. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

That's actually really cool.... Bills printed is a great idea but basically anything marketing wise would work. Flyers or anything like that... Personalized letters to your customers thanking them for their business... Get creative!
  4. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

Personally I wouldn't use something like that for billing my customers or marketing new customers, it's a little to gimmicky for me. I would maybe use it for a marketing flyer to insert into the envelope with their billing statement
  5. Mayor of Mow Town

Mayor of Mow Town LawnSite Member

Personalised hand-written note in your customer's mailbox. Something to make them smile (and potentially tell their friends about).

e.g. Have an awesome day.
    Your roses look great.

You don't even need to write "To...". Just write the message and sign it <Name> <Your biz name>
  6. mwalz

mwalz LawnSite Bronze Member

Great ideas! I like the personalized letter. Maybe halfway through the season i could send a letter to all of my accounts thanking them for their business, or maybe at the end.