using the bathroom?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Surferbum21, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jallal

Jallal LawnSite Member
    from SoCal

Haha, sweet Jesus - another "Peein' in the bushes" thread.

2. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

You can usually get old toilets for free. Just find an out of the way spot in the customers yard to put it and disguise it a bit.

dsc06411.jpg

toilet_planter.jpg

3. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

leave it to darryl to post some pics of his backyard in a peeing in the bushes thread.

4. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I don't have anything that fancy in my back yard, but I do have several favorite spots. I usually prefer to broadcast for a more even greening of the lawn though.

5. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm still dwelling on this "80 acres and can't pee" thing.... LOL. Been racking my brain all day to understand this denial of one of man's greatest privileges and freedoms.

If I surveyed 10,000 men and asked them if they would pee outside, ALONE, on an 80 acre farm property, with NO houses within hundreds of yards, I can assure you those 10,000 men would probably say, "Why the hell are you even asking me this??! I go OUT to 80 acre properties so THAT I CAN pee in the great outdoors!"

6. Brodie

Brodie LawnSite Member

Please educate me a bit on this subject. You have stated that the customer was home and has seen your guy peeing. So far I have it, the bit where Im lost is and I may be a bit slow but if your customer is home and you need to pee why dont you ask to use their toilet.

I get that not all customers are at home but if they are why not ask. I dont think many people will say no.

Please somebody enlighten me.

7. jackal

jackal LawnSite Senior Member

I had to quit peeing off my back porch because it was making yellow spots in the grass.

8. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

probably because I don't considering being able to urinate outside mans greatest privileges and freedoms.

come on man, get real......:hammerhead:

9. 205mx

205mx LawnSite Silver Member

Him get real? Driving back when you are alone in 80 acres of woods in irrational,
    Illogical, incomprehensible!

Come on man! Get real!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Maybe it's the satellites over head watching. Giving him stage freight
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.