using the bathroom?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Surferbum21, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Thank you.

I peed outside, behind my shop THREE times today and it was great. And life goes on.

2. CL&T

CL&T LawnSite Senior Member

THREE TIMES!! That makes you a sex offender!

-Hal

3. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

:eek:

Our shop doesn't have a bathroom. There are plenty of places to go considering it is surrounded on two sides by over 180 acres of forest. If one of my guys asked to go to the store to take a leak..... well that's never happened so I don''t know what I'd do?

4. Toro 455

Toro 455 LawnSite Member

It's a good thing some of you weren't born before the popularity of indoor plumbing.
    And being born then after the introduction of the birth control pill these same people find multiple sexual partners acceptable.

I don't have a standing policy. I just use discretion. And try to plan ahead.
    Policy goes out the window when urgency strikes. I mean if you got diaharea would you risk pooping your pants sitting in your truck on the way to a gas station?

Isn't it ironic that people jailed for exihibsionism are put into prisions where the toilets are visible to anyone walking buy. And they're made to stand stark naked in front of a health care worker and pee into a cup using only one hand for drug tests. And sometimes the health care worker is female!
    The prisioner's got to be thinking "Hey! this is all I ever wanted to begin with!"

5. CL&T

CL&T LawnSite Senior Member

Good one.

Someone mentioned what if kids see you. One of the first things my father taught me was to pee in the bushes...

6. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I didn't realize it was getting that popular. It must be nice to not have to pick between having to put your coat and shoes on in the middle of the night to use the outhouse or to sneak into Momma's room to use her pi$$ pot....she don't like when I do that.

7. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I think this may be getting a little carried away with some of the comments and insinuations so I am going to close this one out for now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.