1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

using the bathroom?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Surferbum21, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
  2. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

we are part of nature and we should be allowed to be natural. but if the customer is concerned (probably most are) then i wouldnt let them see you doing it.
  3. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

The biggest mistake was trying to explain, or "rationalize" it to the client.
    That would have ticked me off to have someone try to make excuses for their employee pi$$ing in my yard.
  4. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

i agree with oaknut
  5. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

I plan on putting a camping potty in my box truck. Fortuniately Ive never been "caught peeing"
  6. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont get mad when dogs do their business in my yard, but I would if a human was peeing on the side of my house. Would you want someone to pee on your home, especially in the bushes you may trim. Get some class, or a bucket
  7. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

The scene from Me, Myself and Irene comes to mind. Squatting in the front yard, reading their paper an dropping a deuce.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. grasscutter24

grasscutter24 LawnSite Member

You should have told your customer that you wouldn't charge him for watering his shrubs for free!:laugh: When ya gotta go... ya gotta go. It would probably be better not to go that close to a customer's house. Behind a shed or in the woods next time!
  9. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

That's why it's nice to have an enclosed trailer. I buy a few 5 gallon buckets along with toilet seats to fit them. Works great and with the enclosed its private
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. Spring Valley Lawn Service

Spring Valley Lawn Service LawnSite Member

What if your wife walks out in your yard and caught a man with his pants down.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.