using the bathroom?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Surferbum21, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surferbum21

Surferbum21 LawnSite Senior Member
    from SW OKC

you sound like me. i understand a lot of people will feel different about it but peeing on a fence in a corner where no way anyone would ever see does not seem that big of a deal to me.

customers are 90% never home and doubt they want one of my dirty grassy hispanic workers in their home. this guy has dogs so they pee all over the yard and worried about pee on a fence?

guess i'm old fashioned and don't see a problem with peeing outside...i've done it for 15 years with no problems.

2. jetta

jetta LawnSite Member

we have enclosed trailers and drilled a hole in the floor ,mounted a funnel to a rubber hose

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

I would say i pee outside more then i pee inside.

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I don't urinate inside unless I get up in the middle of the night. I do have close neighbors at home, but I can squeeze between my truck and the driveway retaining wall be out of sight. I don't like making water inside.

5. HLM HustlerZ

HLM HustlerZ LawnSite Member

If you have to go, well nature calls. I don't see the big deal being unprofessional here. Yeah if you do lawn work in the inner city and pee in the customer's front yard then that's just stupid.

I do ask customer's to use their bathroom from time to time, maybe 2-3 times a year. But I'm not carrying a bottle or bucket in my truck / trailer to pee in, it will get spilled or turned over and I'm going to be pissed (probably at one of my guys). Do what you have to do- indoors or outdoors.

6. chuacro

chuacro LawnSite Senior Member

If you sneak up on me peeing in the truck in a bottle that would be one thing. If you catch me peeing on a customers property not good. I just empty when I get home. I work solo so I only have to live with the pee.

7. Surferbum21

Surferbum21 LawnSite Senior Member
    from SW OKC

exactly. and if i do pee inside i follow the golden rule "if it's yellow let it mellow if it's brown flush it...looks like i just broke my rule

8. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Is that considered part of a multi app fert program?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

say what you will. it just amazes me at how many seem to think its perfectly acceptable to just take a leak wherever you are.

that type of behavior is reserved for cavemen and these foreigners who seem to think they can use the corner of a store as there bathroom or spit on the floor.

that or we must be a bunch of 2 year olds who can't hold our bladders and should be wearing diapers.

10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Don't worry, I won't pee on holidays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.