Utility Vehicles

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by NelsonLandworks, Sep 3, 2004.

1. NelsonLandworks

NelsonLandworks LawnSite Member

Do any of you have them? If so which one? I'm thinking about getting a Cub Cadet 4x2, it's last year's model and has like 60 hours on it so they're selling it for 5,600 instead of 6,400.

What I'd love is a Kubota CVT900, but 11 grand later I could buy a mower and some trimmers to make money:eek:

2. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I got a john deere gatoee forsale pm me or look in the ads

3. youngdude

youngdude LawnSite Member

Those John Deere's make mulching so much faster!

4. BackAcreFarm

BackAcreFarm LawnSite Member

Polaris Ranger 4X4 - a couple of years old.

MVC-011F.JPG

MVC-013F.JPG

5. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

Club Car XRT. All aluminum frames. Automotive style brakes. Much better built than Gators (I had a Gator), and they cost less. I'd stick with a company that has been in the utility vehicle business for years (Club Car, E-Z Go, etc.) before purchasing one of the new players (JD, Kawasaki, etc.)

6. NelsonLandworks

about how much is a club car xrt?

7. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

Nelson - mine is a 2001 model. It was under 6 g's, about 800 less than the JD. Do a search for a Club Car dealer near you for a demo.

8. Dig-it Landscaping

Dig-it Landscaping LawnSite Member

I did own a cub cadet 4x2 utility vehicle i spent more money in parts for it than all my other equipment i have. it had no more than 45 hours and was the biggest piece of junk i have owned. get an EZ-GO they are great and reliable.

9. NelsonLandworks

Dig-it, what kind of parts did you have to replace on the cub cadet?

Im going to call an EZ-GO dealer tomarrow for prices and what not. thanks guys!

10. Dig-it Landscaping

Dig-it Landscaping LawnSite Member

Shocks push rods all engine gaskets some of the steering arms in the front $850 i think